Monday, March 11, 2013

While you are Away

While your away I dont have anyone to tell me to be quiet, so I yell.  While your away I dont have anyone to tell me to stop, so I eat all the icecream.  While your away I dont have anyone to tell me to go to sleep, so I stay up till four.  While your away I dont have anyone to tell me to be clean, but I clean anyways. While your away I make sure the house is spotless for when you come back.  While your away I contemplait buying a pet, but I dont, because you will come back and then id never pay attention to the pet.  While your away I check the mail, five times, in one day.  While your away I sit on your bed, its not as soft as mine.  While your away I eat all your food, its not doing you any good anyways, because you are eating somewere else, id hate for it to go bad.  While your away I missed you.

No comments:

Post a Comment