Monday, March 18, 2013

Needy of Needless Things

I think that I am the most patiently impatient person there is...this also goes along with being incredibly irresponsibly responsible and irrationally rational. Maybe ill get a pet, something fuzzy that I can hold...maybe a guinea pig. Those fuzzy little squeakers have always held a soft spot in my heart. they are just so funny looking and they talk to you in the funniest of ways, but they are super nice and cuddly and soft and for the most part they dont smell as long as you take good care of them. the only problem is were would i keep it...under my bed in a cage...in my closet in a cage...ill just let it roam free in the apartment mwhahahahaha!

Look at their little faces, they just want to be loved
I mean rabbits are cool too but I dont think i could ever get a rabbit as cool as my last one that died recently. he was the best. fuzzy like a rabbit but with the personality of a dog. and rabbits are too fast. if a guinea pig tries to escape your affectionate hugs then you just pick it up again because it probably didnt get very far, but if you have ever tried chasing down a rabbit then you know it is a lost cause. 

No comments:

Post a Comment