Monday, March 4, 2013

Hello there Square

Um I really hate the snow. Like with the burning passion of twenty ovens that are all cooking brownies...thats really hot. Brownie induced passion over how much I hate the snow. Its cold and wet and miserable and lifeless. I would rather fall from a tree onto a rock on a hot day than fall from a tree into the snow. Sure one might mean death over the other but hey at least I would not have to touch the snow. It a good thing I’m stuck in Utah. Freaking cold and snowy Utah. Do you know what its like in Utah? Ill tell you what its like in Utah. Frigid in the winter and burning in the summer. Everything else is just bleh. Utah has seasons too, which I am indifferent to. Its not like in lovely california were its sevendy to eidy degrees all the time and sometimes a leaf falls from the tree and we watch it in awe as it gently lands on the ground, no the temperatures change and all the trees are naked. Although one thing I like about naked trees mean that there are no bugs which is nice because everytime I get bit by a bug im either rushed to the hospital or im drugged in my bed. Its a condition that you learn to live with. Its a good thing that I love climbing trees, in fact I love it so much that I was to have a house in a tree one day. Right at the time my last child (which I will eventually have...i dont have kids right now) will leave home I think I will convince my husband (which I will eventually have) to find a contractor to build us a house in a tree. Something awesome looking and exciting to live in because ill be rich by then and building a house in a tree will be no problem for me. The main point of this story is that when my last child leaves the nest my husban and I will literally be empty nesters...because we live in a tree...hehe...see what I did there...

...anywho, the main fun about living in a tree would be that I could have awesome art projects. I love to splatter paint and make big messes on my canvas, and imagine how much fun splatter painting from a tree would be. I think my favorite thing about splatter painting is that it reminds me of the stars. The stars are vast and endless and colorful beyond belief. They are my muse and my love and my inspiration. The outer space and the silence of the woods are my utopia for I am a forest folk...good thing I’m allergic to bugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment